Monday, August 28, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? August 28, 2017


Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Here is what I have read recently. 
Click on the covers to learn more about each book. 
So loved this! 

Simple and adorable!

Great for beginning of school year. K-3.

I had no idea! Good, simple biography. 

Listened to...
Yes, it is as good as you have heard. 

Currently Reading

Currently Listening


What are you reading friends? 

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read After the Fall. I've heard nothing but good things. I loved The Loser's Club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to start my new school year with After the Fall. It has the perfect tone for starting the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideally enjoyed Scar Island when I read it. It kind of reminded me of Holes by Louis Sachar and Lord of the Flies by William Golding. Hope you're enjoying it, too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to After The Fall, and will read Scar Island soon. I have it, but my list is long! Thanks, Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to Margaret and the Moon, and The Loser's Club!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited about You and Me, Me and You. I've just added a couple of copies into my shopping cart for my two sons. Scar Island it good if rather intense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, I can imagine Scar Island being kind of scary. Such a suspenseful story. Can't wait to read After the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are going to have a Refugee reading theme at the end of the year - I would definitely try to find the book you shared here. You and Me Me And You looks adorable! And I have to get my hands on that Santat title soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to seek out the Santat. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete