Monday, August 14, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? August 14, 2017


Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Here is what I read this week. 
Click on the covers to learn more about each book. 



Middle grade historical fiction of how Cuba became a literate nation.

Finished
Middle Grade. Sports enthusiast, Hudson, may get sidelined due to asthma. 

Currently Listening

Currently Reading-Paper Book

Currently Reading-ebook

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested in the Paterson book. I think I want to grab Invisible Emmie too. Thanks! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Crystal. The Katherine Paterson book looks really good as does Invisible Emmie. Matylda was a sad one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have My Brigadista Year in my pile to read. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete