Monday, April 17, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? April 17, 2017



Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Click on the book covers to learn more. 

Before you read this post, you may want to enter to win TWO of Jane Yolen's new picture books, On Bird Hill and On Duck Pond. Click here.

BEAUTIFUL! Just get it, trust me.

Magic Tree House meets Shakespeare. Really neat concept. 
Grades 3-5. This one comes out in May. 

Finished Listening
This one was a miss for me. Grades 4-6

Just Starting

What are you reading friends?










4 comments:

  1. I have Miss Millie to read too! I've heard good things about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakespeare looks like a lot of fun, I can see kids being drawn straight to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demon Dentist was odd in a distinctly British way that makes me worry for them! Let's make Tweens frightened of important health care providers! Felt the same. Roald Dahl hits me the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of Wonder is on my list, but I don't know when I will get to it. Growing up in my small town, there were rumours that our German dentist was once part of Hitler's SS. It took a long time and a very good dentist to get over my terror. I think I will take a pass on Demon Dentist!

    ReplyDelete