Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Monday What Are You Reading-January 28



Please visit the amazing blog: Teach Mentor Texts 
who host this terrific meme each week. 

Here is what I read this week....

Loved it!!  Read my review here.



Two ARC's to be released on March 1 2013

Check back for reviews soon.


A book of poetry
Click here to go some of Ken Nesbitt's poems 
read aloud by the author. 



A few picture books...






Currently (still) Listening  to....

 
Lizzie Bright and the 
Buckminster Boy




Currently Reading....


Finally, congratulations goes to...

Caldecott winner: This is Not My Hat
A classroom favorite!
 AND


The 2013 Newbery Medal Winner!!
My students went crazy!
We LOVED this book!










8 comments:

  1. Love the Newbery winner. I might have shed a tear of happiness. We didn't have school today....I can't wait to tell my class.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to start Hold Fast. I've heard nothing but good things about it, and Blue Balliett will be visiting us in March, so I have an excuse to bump it up the reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie Bright has always been in my TBR pile. Interested in what you think of it when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liking it so far! It has also been on my TBR list for a long time so i decided to listen to it. So little time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! The Reader sounds like something we should have included during our books about books theme, how could I have missed that one? Looks really nice. Clare Vanderpool! I loved Moon Over Manifest, I'm sure I'd also enjoy Navigating EArly. I have been enjoying Dan Yaccarino's robot book, so I'd look out for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Reader is cute ans short. I'm not sure how new it is, but I had never seen it at my library. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete