Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Monday- November 19

Please visit the amazing blog: Teach Mentor Texts 
who host this terrific meme each week. 

Here is what I finished this week.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Third Wheel 
by Jeff Kinney

Such a nice addition to this series.  Click to see a post about our book release party.
 
In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
 by Bette Bao Lord   



I have been wanting to read it for a while and I 
really enjoyed the audio book.   


My Friend with Autism 
by Beverly Bishop

Very sweet story.

Andy and His Yellow Frisbee  
by Mary Thompson

Another adorable read about autism.



 What's Next?

Finishing The Sea of Monsters



 Listening to  
Good Masters! Sweet Ladies!

 
 What Are You Reading?


1 comment:

  1. I am planning on giving this latest installment of the Wimpy Kid to my ten year old daughter as a Christmas gift, I do hope it can wait till then. She's an avid avid fan and has collected all of Jeff Kinney's books, she's quite big with diaries/journal-type of books. I heard that Sea of Monsters is good. I have to confess that I haven't read much of Rick Riordan's writing. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete