Monday, October 9, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?-October 9, 2017


Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Here is what I have read recently. 
Click on the covers to learn more about each book. 

I was more scared than I would like to admit. Make sure your kiddos are ok with some scary stuff. Grades 4+

This is an endearing friendship and has some 
mystery and fantasy elements. Grades 5-8

Look at that beautiful cover!!
I am enjoying this fantasy. 

Up Next?



What are you reading friends?






6 comments:

  1. Tentacle and Wing is in my pile. It sounds like it's has a bit of science fiction which I am not the biggest fan so I keep picking it up to start and then putting it back down. Maybe I'll start it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have heard a lot of great things about Tumble and Blue. The cover is pretty stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of The Peculiar Incident on Shady Street, but I don't tend to do so well with scary stuff, so I've been avoiding it so far. Here's my reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Gamer Squad! Kids are going to love it!
    And I agree about Shady Street. Creepy! But oh so good!

    Happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tumble and Blue is on my to read list. I'm not sure if I can do Shady Street since I con't do creepy well, but I'm willing to have a go at it. The cover of Tentacle and Wing is indeed gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Shady street title looks like it's been receiving a lot of love! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete