Thursday, December 31, 2015

A 2015 Round-Up of Favorites

It is hard to believe that 2015 has already come and gone. It has been an extremely busy year for me professionally and personally. I took some time to look back on my Goodreads page at all the books I have read in 2015. I often paused to say, "oh yeah, I loved that book".  I shared my favorite nonfiction picture books published in 2015 yesterday on Kidlit Frenzy's Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge. So today I am sharing the fiction picture books, novels and graphic novels published in 2015 that I really loved. I have not provided a review, but please click on the covers to go to the Goodreads page for each book if you are interested in learning more. Here they are in no particular order.


Picture Books
  
 
 



Novels 

 
 
 
 
 

Graphic Novels
 

What were some of your faves from 2015? 

Happy New Reading Year Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment