Monday, July 23, 2018

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? July 23, 2018


Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Here is my reading from the past two weeks. Click on the book covers to learn more about the books. 

Finished

Read
Great new middle grade. Excellent for grades 4-5!

Sweet story of a special friendship. Grades 4-6. 

I have been getting many of my picture book ideas from my friend Michele Knott's blog Mrs. Knott's Book Nook. You should definitely go visit. 

A fun new interactive book for little ones. Ages 3-6.

Very sweet. Grades K-2

5 stars for this wonderful picture book. The grandmother is amazing! Ages 3-7

Another great story of acceptance. Ages 3-7

Currently Reading
And loving it!

Listening


Recent posts:

4 comments:

  1. I’m really, really looking forward to reading Wonderland, Crunch, and Julian is a Mermaid. I hope you love Front Desk -- it’s one of my tip-top favorites of 2018, so far! Have a wonderful reading week, Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are on top of all the latest titles! THere have been a lot of different and interesting books out lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, Whale in a Fishbowl has me intrigued! Julian is one of my absolute favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased my own copy of Julie is a Mermaid. When I'm working in schools I've read it to students from kindergarten to grade 7. I'm always impressed by how accepting kids generally are.

    ReplyDelete