Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Monday, What are You Reading? March 7, 2016



Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

It was mostly a picture book week for me. Click on the book covers to learn more about them. 

So cute! Love books about books!

I read this to my 4th graders this week. We had fun miming after.

Fun, interactive book for young ones. 

I really enjoyed this adorable book when three toys go outside in the snow for the first time.

What are you reading friends?

6 comments:

  1. Otto the Book Bear looks adorable. We are big fans of books about books too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute picture books! Like you, I love books about books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Toys Meet Snow after sharing it with students. Their reaction made me love the book even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want Otto the Book Bear, it looks so cute, and I love books about books, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read all these, Gigi, and they are wonderful. No favorites, but I did especially love Otto, The Book Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Confession: I am terrified of mimes! I was stuck in an elevator with one once, and I just have never seen them as harmless as I used to, so I am scared a bit to read Be A Friend! But I love Yoon! Such a predicament.

    Happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete