Monday, October 19, 2015

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? Oct. 19, 2015

Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Here is my reading from the last couple of weeks. 
Click on the book titles to learn more about them. 



Adorable book about finding your "flock"! Great for K-3. 

Sweet story of love and family. Grades K-3.

Too gorgeous to miss! Grades 2-5. 

A must-have for any book-lover, just beautiful!

Finished
Excellent biography of Harriet Tubman and The Underground Railroad. Grades 4-8.

Something's fishy in the town of Serenity. Loved this one! 
For grades 4-8. 

Finished Listening
Really nice audio version of this beautifully written YA novel. 

What's Next?
Not sure. I have the following books waiting for me. 
Which do you suggest?

6 comments:

  1. Either I've read the books you have here or they are on my list!
    I would say The Hired Girl - she is going to be at NCTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hired Girl looks good. I loved Goodbye Stranger and Masterminds is one of my favorite Korman titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am zipping through The Hired Girl-excellent! And I read All The Light YouCannot See in the summer-wonderful and intense and beautiful story. Just read both (te he). Loved Nerdy Birdy, still need to find Swan! Thanks, Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy's book club All the Light We Cannot See this summer and loved it. Right now we are reading The Hired Girl but have only read a few chapters - so far it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a beautiful crop of books here! Thanks for sharing. I have the same two books in my TBR pile so am interested to see the responses to your question.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gordon Korman sounds like a must for our upcoming reading theme on mystery and adventure - I should look for this one soonest.

    ReplyDelete