Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stack-It-Up Sunday-October 5, 2015

On Sundays I like to share some of the random piles of books around my house. I originally posted about my piles on this celebration post. As Along with showing everyone how messy my house is, I like to say that each pile has its own story.

Here are this week's stacks.

This is the stack on my stairs waiting for me to bring them to my room.

 My son is loving his ABC Sing Along Book right now. 

This stack is by the couch. 

These books sit on the dining room table where I worked yesterday. 

TJ is currently loving this classic (he loves Finding Nemo also). 

Here is my library stack. 

Linda Rief's Read, Write Teach and Thomas Newkirk's Minds Made for Stories along with Jacqueline Woodson's Brown Girl Dreaming sit on my kitchen counter. 

What do you have in your stacks?

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see that my book made it into one of your stacks! As former English teacher (and NCTE member) I can really appreciate those piles.

    My stacks at the moment include books mixed in with papers, so they look totally messy. But around here, where words pile up, so does joy. :)

    ReplyDelete