Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stack It Up Sunday-April 13, 2014

I love for Sundays to be lazy days focused on home and family so I don't normally do a big post. However, I like to share the random piles of books around my house. I originally posted about my piles on this celebration post. I'm sure you have stacks of books piled around and as I like to say...
Each pile has its own story.

These are my bedside stacks. Many have been there for quite a while. I am not currently reading any of them, but I like to keep them close. 

 This is the stack on top of the bedside table. The top book was recommended by my principal, but I have not read it yet. Then be different is a book that I have started and not finished. Finally, From Norvelt to Nowhere is an ARC I received at NCTE. I loved the first one, but have not read this one yet.

This is the stack on the bottom shelf of the bedside table. It contains various arc's and two books I plan to review. 

The cluttered kitchen counter usually has a stack or two. Right now it holds two books my daughter insisted she must have at the Scholastic Book Fair and a book about Greek Mythology by Ken Jennings (from Jeopardy). 

What books are in your stacks friends?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration. I took a tour of the top level of our house to snap a few pics of my bookstacks. I ended up with quite a few photos. Here are my stacks http://readingtl.blogspot.com/2014/04/sunday-stacks.html

    ReplyDelete