Monday, March 13, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? March 13, 2017


Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Hey remember me? I used to have a blog where I read lots of books and shared them? Well, I have still been reading, but wow has it been a long time since I shared! I am blaming my focus on trying to obtain national board certification and just the craziness of school and family. I hope you are all doing well!
Here are a few books I have read recently.  
Click on the covers to learn more about each book. 

Check out my post and enter the giveaway that still has a couple of days to go! Really sweet story of friendship and teamwork. 

It is very clear to me now, why this book was an award winner! #weneeddiversebooks


Really loved this middle grade novel. #weneeddiversebooks

What an amazing collection of authors and stories for upper middle grades! #weneeddiversebooks

Currently Reading




4 comments:

  1. Cab't wait to read Flying Lessons! Heard it is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back - We missed you! We also loved Saved Me a Seat and thought it was a great text for 3-5th graders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed Flying Lessons and Save me a Seat. I'm hoping to get to A Boy Called Bat sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freedom in Congo Square is just an incredible book, both in its text and its incredibly evocative illustrations!

    ReplyDelete