Monday, June 4, 2018

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? June 4, 2018


Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Here is my reading from this week. Click on the book covers to learn more about them.


Poetry-not for my taste, but interesting. 

An excellent historical fiction picture book for middle grades. 


Really enjoyed this new MG novel from Jennifer Richard Jacobson! Coming in August. 

Currently Listening

What are you reading friends?

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Parker Inheritance and I have both Jabberwalking and Dollar Kids on my TBR list. I'm going to go check out Voices from the Underground Railroad as I'm not familiar with that title, yet. Thanks so much for sharing, Gigi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about Jabberwalking. Very glad I read it because it'll be a great resource for many, but it just wasn't for me. I'm presenting with Jennifer Richard Jacobson at NCTE; I cannot wait to read Dollar Kids! How is the Parker Inheritance as an audio?

    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jennifer! You are so lucky! I am really enjoying the audio.

      Delete
  3. Oooh. The Dollar Kids looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete