Monday, December 11, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? December 11, 2017


Please visit the amazing blogs: Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers who host this terrific meme each week.

Yes, it has been quite the dry spell for me. Blogging has taken a back seat these days, but I have been reading. Here is some of what I have read recently. 
Click on the covers to learn more about each book. 

Loved this sweet book so much! Ages 3+

Add this to your wordless picture book collection. Any age.

Adorable! Preschool-grade 2



Really loved this one! Great for grades 5-8. 

Enjoyed this one as well. Grades 5-8

Did not expect to like this one, but I really did. Grades 4-7

Not sure all kids will understand the "punk" references, but I really liked this story. 4-7

Currently Reading

and 


What Are You Reading Friends?

5 comments:

  1. Little Fox in the Forest is up there as one of my absolute favourites of the year! Will be including on our Mock Caldecott list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Halfway Normal and Posted, too - great read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really enjoyed First Rule of Punk & Miles Morales. I will have to look for Halfway Normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Miles Morales graphic novel is one that I will definitely look out for - my kind of book, definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just gone and placed a hold on Little Fox in the Forest - I'm always looking for new wordless picture books to add to my collection!!

    ReplyDelete